LARSEN BAY AIRPORT
Larsen Bay Airport is a public use facility located southeast of Larsen Bay, Aleutian Island County, Alaska. It is publicly owned by State of AK DOTPF C REG. and has one designated gravel runway in a good condition. It must be noted that this runway slopes down toward the midpoint.
Should you require private jet charter at Larsen Bay Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection. Larsen Bay Airport offers no other additional airport services.
Private Jet Charter to Larsen Bay Airport
- Location: Larsen Bay, Aleutian Island County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 2A3
- Runway Length: 2,690 feet
- Co-ordinates: N57°32.10' / W153°58.60'
- Airport Address: Larsen Bay, AK 99624, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Larsen Bay (0.34 miles), Karluk (18.03 miles)