LAS VEGAS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Las Vegas Municipal Airport is located within San Miguel County, which is in the US state of New Mexico. The airport is a short distance from Las Vegas, and is owned by the city. The airport is mostly used for general aviation, though it is also used by the military on occasion. Interestingly, the airport features in the 2011 feature film, Haywire, and it boasts two runways.
If you require private jet charters at Las Vegas Municipal Airport, or any other parts of New Mexico, contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will assist you.
Private Jet Charter to Las Vegas Municipal Airport
- Location: Las Vegas, New Mexico
- Airport Code:LVS
- Runway Length: 8198 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35.6542° N, 105.1425° W
- Airport Address: 910 Airport Road, Las Vegas, NM 87701, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Las Vegas (6 miles), Santa Fe (45 miles)