Laurel Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Laurel, Sussex County, Delaware. The airport was activated in December 1946 and covers approximately 88 acres of land. It is privately owned by Dest Inc.
Laurel Airport has one designated runway with a turf surface in good condition. Airport services on offer here include hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and engine repairs, crop dusting and parachute jump activity. Should you require private jet charter at Laurel Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Laurel Airport
- Location: Laurel, Sussex County, Delaware
- Airport Code: N06
- Runway Length: 3,175 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°32.53' / W75°35.66'
- Airport Address: 32502 Aero Drive, Laurel, DE 19956, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Laurel (1.59 miles), Seaford (6.94 miles)