LAUREL MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Laurel Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of Laurel, Yellowstone County, Montana. The airport was activated in July 1954 and covers approximately 254 acres of land.
It has three designated runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, charter service, pilot instruction and aircraft sales. Should you require private jet charter at Laurel Municipal Airport , look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Laurel Municipal Airport
- Location: Yellowstone County, Montana
- Airport Code: 6S8
- Runway Length: 1,524 x 23 m
- Co-ordinates: 45-42-15.7569N / 108-45-34.2320W
- Airport Address: Laurel Airport Rd, Laurel, MT 59044, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Billings (18.7 miles), Laurel (3.2 miles)