LAWRENCE J TIMMERMAN AIRPORT
Lawrence J Timmerman Airport, also known as Timmerman Field, is an average sized, general aviation airport covering 420 acres of land. The airport was originally known as Curtiss-Wright Field, thus the letters "WC" in its airport codes but it was later purchased by Fliteways Inc which in turn sold to Milwaukee County itself. For the year of 2004 the airport was recorded as having 69,134 aircraft operations with an average of 189 flights per day.
Air Charter Service can arrange a direct private jet charter to the Lawrence J Timmerman Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Lawrence J Timmerman Airport
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: MWC
- Runway Length:3,201 ft, 2,839 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43°06′37″N 088°02′04″W
- Airport Address: 9305 W Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53225, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wauwatosa (4.44 miles), Glendale (5.3 miles)