LE GROS MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Le Gros Memorial Airport is a public use facility located seven miles southwest of Crowley, Acadia County, Louisiana. The airport was activated in July 1943 and covers approximately 640 acres of land. It has two designated concrete surface runways in good and fair condition. Airport services on offer here include hangars & tiedowns, crop dusting, aircraft sales and aircraft parts sales only.
Should you require private jet charter at Le Gros Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Le Gros Memorial Airport
- Location: Crowley, Acadia County, Louisiana
- Airport Code: 3R2
- Runway Length: 4,304 feet
- Co-ordinates: N30°9.71' / W92°29.04'
- Airport Address: 584 Nighthawk Rd, Morse, LA 70559, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Crowley (7.51 miles), Jennings (11.22 miles)