LE MAIRE MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Le Maire Memorial Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Jeanerette, Iberia County, Louisiana. The airport was activated in October 1947 and covers approximately 59 acres of land. It has one asphalt paved runway in a fair condition. Airport services available here include aviation fuel (24 hours self-service with credit card), hangars & tiedowns, as well as crop dusting services.
Should you require private jet charter at Le Maire Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Le Maire Memorial Airport
- Location: Jeanerette, Iberia County, Louisiana
- Airport Code: 2RI
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°53.94' / W91°39.96'
- Airport Address: Jeanerette, LA 70544, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Jeanerette (0.84 miles), New Iberia (11.71 miles)