LE MARS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Le Mars Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of Le Mars, Plymouth County, Iowa. The airport was activated in November 1941 and covers approximately 108 acres of land.
It has one designated concrete runway in a good condition. Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, minor airframe and engine repair as well as aircraft sales. Should you require private jet charter at Le Mars Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Le Mars Municipal Airport
- Location: Le Mars, Plymouth County, Iowa
- Airport Code: LRJ
- Runway Length: 4,605 feet
- Co-ordinates: 42°46′41″N 096°11′37″W
- Airport Address: 1327 Hawkeye Ave, Le Mars, IA 51031, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Le Mars (1.82 miles), Orange City (17.35 miles)