LE ROY AIRPORT
Le Roy Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Le Roy, Genesee County, New York. The airport was activated in January 1964 and covers approximately 83 acres of land. It is privately owned by Leroy Aviation Services Inc. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in an excellent condition. Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, minor engine and airframe repair, pilot instruction and aircraft rentals and sales.
Should you require private jet charter at Le Roy Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Le Roy Airport
- Location: Le Roy, Genesee County, New York
- Airport Code: 5G0
- Runway Length: 2,640 feet
- Co-ordinates: 42°58′53″N 077°56′15″W
- Airport Address: 8267 E Main Rd, Le Roy, NY 14482, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Le Roy (2.49 miles), Batavia (12.87 miles)