LEA COUNTY JAL AIRPORT
Lea County Jal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Jal, Lea County, New Mexico. The airport was activated in October 1953 and covers approximately 320 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways in fair and good condition. The only additional airport service on offer here are tiedowns for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at Lea County Jal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lea County Jal Airport
- Location: Jal, Lea County, New Mexico
- Airport Code: E26
- Runway Length: 4,704 feet
- Co-ordinates: 32°07′52″N 103°09′17″W
- Airport Address: NM-128, Jal, NM 88252, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Jal (2.59 miles), Kermit (19.35 miles)