LEBANON STATE AIRPORT
Lebanon State Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Lebanon, Linn County, Oregon. Its activation date was August 1942. The airport covers an approximate area of 77 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Leban Air serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns and major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lebanon State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lebanon State Airport
- Location: Lebanon, Linn County, Oregon
- Airport Code: S30
- Runway Length: 2,877 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°31.86' / W122°55.78'
- Airport Address: Lebanon, OR 97355, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lebanon (1.2 miles), Albany (11.45 miles)