LEDGEDALE AIRPARK AIRPORT
Ledgedale Airpark Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Brockport, Monroe County, New York. Its activation date was April 1969 and is privately owned by Big Fella Enterprizes Inc. The airport covers an approximate area of 166 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Big Fella Enterprises/Ledgedale Airpark serves as the FBO here and they offer the following airport services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Hampton Brockport, NY is only 1.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Ledgedale Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Ledgedale Airpark Airport
- Location: Brockport, Monroe County, New York
- Airport Code: 7G0
- Runway Length: 4,206 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°10.87' / W77°54.93'
- Airport Address: Brockport, NY 14420, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Brockport (2.55 miles), Spencerport (5.66 miles)