LEE GILMER MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport is located in Gainesville, in Hall County in the state of Georgia in the south-eastern region of the United States. It is a public use airport which is owned and operated by the city of Gainesville’s Public Works Department.
It is not served by a schedule passenger airline, but has over 170 aircrafts based at the airport. Should you require private jet charters at Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport
- Location:Gainesville, Georgia
- Airport Code: GVL
- Runway Length: 5,550 ft, 4,001 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34.2725° N, 83.8303° W
- Airport Address:1137 Aviation Way, Gainesville, GA 30501, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Oakwood (5 miles), New Holland (4 miles)