LEE WILLIAMS MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Lee Williams Memorial Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Midvale, Washington County, Idaho. Its activation dates was May 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 15 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lee Williams Memorial Airport only offers tiedown and crop dusting services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lee Williams Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lee Williams Memorial Airport
- Location: Midvale, Washington County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 0U9
- Runway Length: 2,875 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°27.68' / W116°45.48'
- Airport Address: Midvale, ID 83645, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Midvale (1.35 miles), Weiser (17.99 miles)