LEEDS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Leeds Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Leeds, Benson County, North Dakota. Its activation date was August 1987. The airport covers an approximate area of 40 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Leeds Municipal Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Leeds Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Leeds Municipal Airport
- Location: Leeds, Benson County, North Dakota
- Airport Code: D31
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 2N48°17.10' / W99°24.21'
- Airport Address: Leeds, ND 58346, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Leeds (1.6 miles), Cando (16.62 miles)