LEFT COULEE AIRPORT
Left Coulee Airport is a public use facility located twenty two miles northeast of Winifred, Blaine County, Montana. Its activation date was September 2010. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Left Coulee Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Left Coulee Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Left Coulee Airport
- Location: Winifred, Blaine County, Montana
- Airport Code: LC0
- Runway Length: 1,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°53.12' / W109°1.37'
- Airport Address: Montana 59457, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Winifred (28.09 miles), Harlem (46.37 miles)