LEMHI COUNTY AIRPORT
Lemhi County Airport is a public use facility located four miles south of the CBD of Salmon, Lemhi County, Idaho. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 259 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lemhi County offers the following airport services: self-serve for fuel, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Salmon is only 3.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lemhi County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lemhi County Airport
- Location: Salmon, Lemhi County, Idaho
- Airport Code: SMN
- Runway Length: 5,150 feet
- Co-ordinates: 45°07′26″N 113°52′53″W
- Airport Address: Airport Rd, Salmon, ID 83467, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Salmon (3.68 miles), May (36.12 miles)