LEMMON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lemmon Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Lemmon, Perkins County, South Dakota. Its activation date was February 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 640 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Lemmon Air offers the following services: 24-hour fuel with credit card, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lemmon Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lemmon Municipal Airport
- Location: Lemmon, Perkins County, South Dakota
- Airport Code: LEM
- Runway Length: 4,499 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°55.10' / W102°6.33'
- Airport Address: Lemmon, SD 57638, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lemmon (3.03 miles), Hettinger (26.3 miles)