Levelock Airport is a public use facility located one mile north northwest of Levelock, Bristol Bay County, Alaska. The airport was activated in June 2002 and covers approximately 195 acres of land. It has one designated runway with a gravel surface in good condition. There are currently no aircraft based at this field.
Airport services available here include tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Levelock Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Levelock Airport
- Location: Levelock, Bristol Bay County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 9Z8
- Runway Length: 3,281 feet
- Co-ordinates: 59°07′41″N 156°51′31″W
- Airport Address: Levelock, AK 99625, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Levelock (0.96 miles), Kvichak (11.32 miles)