LEWIS COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT
Lewis County Regional Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Monticello, Lewis County, Missouri. The airport was activated in July 1992 and covers approximately 97 acres of land. It has one designated runway with a concrete surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, tiedowns for transient aircraft and pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Lewis County Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lewis County Regional Airport
- Location: Monticello, Lewis County, Missouri
- Airport Code: 6M6
- Runway Length: 3,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°7.75' / W91°40.70'
- Airport Address: Canton, MO 63435, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Monticello (1.94 miles), Quincy (19.62 miles)