LEWISTON NEZ PERCE COUNTY AIRPORT
Lewiston Nez Perce County is a public-use facility located two nautical miles south of the CBD of Lewiston, Nez Perce County, Idaho.
The airport was started as a Chamber of Commerce project in 1931, but it wasn’t until 1942 that the original runway was paved. It covers an area of 865 acres and now has two asphalt runways, and scheduled airline passenger service is available from Alaska Airlines to Boise, Seattle and Tacoma and via Delta Connection to Salt Lake City.
Should you require private jet hire at Lewiston Nez Perce County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lewiston Nez Perce County
- Location: Abbeville, Louisiana
- Airport Code:LWS
- Runway Length:6512 ft, 5003 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46°22′28″N 117°00′55″W
- Airport Address: 406 Burrell Ave, Lewiston, ID 83501, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lewiston (1.7 miles), Clarkston (3.13 miles)