LEWISTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lewiston Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of Lewistown, Fergus County, Montana. The airport was Activated in April 1940 and covers approximately 2,200 acres of land. It has three designated asphalt paved runways.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, crop dusting, avionics, charter service, pilot instruction as well as aircraft rentals and sales. Should you require private jet charter at Lewistown Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lewiston Municipal Airport
- Location: Lewistown, Fergus County, Montana
- Airport Code: LWT
- Runway Length: 6,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°2.96' / W109°28.00'
- Airport Address: 190 Terminal Dr, Lewistown, MT 59457, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lewistown (2.03 miles), Denton (29.47 miles)