LEXINGTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lexington Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of Lexington, Ray County, Missouri. The airport was activated in December 1945 and covers approximately 160 acres of land. It has three designated runways with asphalt and turf surfaces.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, crop dusting, parachute jump activity and heavy agricultural operations. It is privately owned by Tom Dolphin. Should you require private jet charter at Lexington Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lexington Municipal Airport
- Location: Lexington, Ray County, Missouri
- Airport Code: 4K3
- Runway Length: 3,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°12.59' / W93°55.66'
- Airport Address: 42938 W 64th St, Henrietta, MO 64036, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lexington (3.11 miles), Richmond (5.46 miles)