LIDA JUNCTION AIRPORT
Lida Junction Airport is a public use facility located fourteen miles south of Goldfield, Esmeralda County, Nevada. Its activation date was February 1955. The airport covers an approximate area of 168 acres of land and has one runway with a dirt surface. Lida Junction Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lida Junction Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lida Junction Airport
- Location: Goldfield, Esmeralda County, Nevada
- Airport Code: 0L4
- Runway Length: 6,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°29.51' / W117°11.31'
- Airport Address: Goldfield, NV 89013, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Goldfield (15.27 miles), Tonopah (40.04 miles)