LIME VILLAGE AIRPORT
Lime Village Airport is a public use facility located north of Lime Village, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1979. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Lime Village Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lime Village Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lime Village Airport
- Location: Lime Village, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 2AK
- Runway Length: 1,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N61°21.55' / W155°26.42'
- Airport Address: Aniak, AK 99557, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lime Village (0.24 miles), Stony River (48.05 miles)