Lincoln Airport is a public use facility located two miles east of Lincoln, Lewis and Clark County, Montana. Its activation date was March 1962. The airport covers an approximate area of 110 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lincoln Airport only offers tiedown services (supply own ropes).
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lincoln Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lincoln Airport
- Location: Lincoln, Lewis and Clark County, Montana
- Airport Code: S69
- Runway Length: 4,239 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°57.28' / W112°39.01'
- Airport Address: 7300 MT-200, Lincoln, MT 59639, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lincoln (1.49 miles), Drummond (30.94 miles)