LITTLEFIELD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Littlefield Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles west of Littlefield, Lamb County, Texas. It was activated in October 1958 and covers approximately 226 acres of land. It has two asphalt paved runways in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, minor engine and airframe repair, crop dusting services, glider services, pilot instruction and glider towing services. Should you require private jet charter at Littlefield Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Littlefield Municipal Airport
- Location: Littlefield, Lamb County, Texas
- Airport Code: LIU
- Runway Length: 4,021 feet
- Co-ordinates: 33°55′26″N 102°23′12″W
- Airport Address: Littlefield, TX 79339, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Littlefield (3.59 miles), Levelland (23.39 miles)