LIVE OAK COUNTY AIRPORT
Live Oak County Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of George West, Live Oak County, Texas. The airport was activated in August 1987 and covers approximately 132 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition. There are currently 9 single engine aircraft based at this field.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel (self-serve with major credit card), and tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Live Oak County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Live Oak County Airport
- Location: George West, Live Oak County, Texas
- Airport Code: 8T6
- Runway Length: 3,799 feet
- Co-ordinates: N28°21.77' / W98°6.99'
- Airport Address: 301 W Houston St, George West, TX 78022, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: George West (2.1 miles), Beeville (22.66 miles)