LIVENGOOD CAMP AIRPORT
Livengood Camp Airport is a public use facility located east of Livengood, Yukon-Koyukuk County, Alaska. The airport was activated in July 1975 and covers approximately less than an acre of land. It has one designated runway with a gravel surface in good condition.
Livengood Camp Airport offers no additional airport services and has no aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Livengood Camp Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Livengood Camp Airport
- Location: Livengood, Yukon Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 4AK
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N65°28.04' / W148°39.22'
- Airport Address: Fairbanks, AK 99790, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Livengood (4.92 miles), Minto (30.01 miles)