LIVINGSTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Livingston Municipal Airport is a public use facility located five miles southwest of Livingston, Polk County, Texas. The airport was activated in October 1969 and covers approximately 63 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt paved surface in a good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns (hangars are located off the airport property), major airframe and engine repair as well as pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Livingston Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Livingston Municipal Airport
- Location: Livingston, Polk County, Texas
- Airport Code: 00R
- Runway Length: 3,700 feet
- Co-ordinates: 30°41′09″N 095°01′05″W
- Airport Address: 415 Airport Rd, Livingston, TX 77351, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Livingston (5.36 miles), Cleveland (24.28 miles)