LIVINGSTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Livingston Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Livingston, Overton County, Tennessee. The airport was activated in December 1959 and covers approximately 183 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, pilot instruction and aircraft rentals. Should you require private jet charter at Livingston Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Livingston Municipal Airport
- Location: Livingston, Overton County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: 8A3
- Runway Length: 5,152 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°24.81' / W85°18.63'
- Airport Address: 632 Airport Rd, Livingston, TN 38570, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Livingston (2.2 miles), Gainesboro (19.9 miles)