LT. WILLIAM M. MILLIKEN AIRPORT
Lt. William M. Milliken Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas. The airport was activated in July 1959 and covers approximately 148 acres of land. It has two designated runways with asphalt and turf surfaces.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel and gasoline, tiedowns, major engine and airframe repair as well as a crop dusting service. Should you require private jet charter at Lt William M Milliken Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lt. William M. Milliken Airport
- Location: Eureka, Greenwood County, Kansas
- Airport Code: 13K
- Runway Length: 3,504 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°51.10' / W96°17.52'
- Airport Address: 1667 P Road Eureka, KS 67045
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Eureka (1.93 miles), Beaumont (18.86 miles