LOCKHART MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lockhart Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles south of Lockhart, Caldwell County, Texas. The airport was activated in November 1949 and covers approximately 65 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in an excellent condition.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, pilot instruction and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Lockhart Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lockhart Municipal Airport
- Location: Lockhart, Caldwell County, Texas
- Airport Code: 50R
- Runway Length: 4,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°51.02' / W97°40.35'
- Airport Address: 222 Airport Rd, Lockhart, TX 78644, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lockhart (2.4 miles), Luling (11.89 miles)