LODI AIRPARK AIRPORT
Lodi Airpark Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Lodi, San Joaquin County, California. The airport was activated in February 1946 and covers approximately 51 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in a fair condition.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, minor engine and airframe repair and a crop dusting service. It is privately owned by Fredonyer Land Co Inc. Should you require private jet charter at Lodi Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lodi Airpark Airport
- Location: Lodi, San Joaquin County, California
- Airport Code: L53
- Runway Length: 1,875 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°5.05' / W121°18.98'
- Airport Address: Lodi, CA 95242, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lodi (4.0 miles), Stockton (8.89 miles)