Lodi Airport is a public use facility located Lodi, San Joaquin County, California. Its activation date was April 1940 and is privately owned by Robert Kupka. The airport covers an approximate area of 163 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Lodi Airport offers the following services: 24-hour fuel with credit card, tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as high bottled oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the El Rancho Motel is only 4.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lodi Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lodi Airport
- Location: Lodi, San Joaquin County, California
- Airport Code: 1O3
- Runway Length: 3,735 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°12.15' / W121°16.15'
- Airport Address: Hwy 99 & Jahant Rd, Acampo, CA 95220, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Galt (3.99 miles), Lodi (5.02 miles)