LONE HICKORY AIRPORT
Lone Hickory Airport is a public use facility located six miles south of Yadkinville, Yadkin County, North Carolina. Its activation date was December 1997 and is privately owned by Harold Holcomb and Jeff Steele. The airport covers an area of 45 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Lone Hickory Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Days Inn Yadkinville is only 4.3 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lone Hickory Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lone Hickory Airport
- Location: Yadkinville, Yadkin County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: 80C
- Runway Length: 2,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°3.63' / W80°41.41'
- Airport Address: Yadkinville, NC 27055, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Yadkinville (5.15 miles), Mocksville (14.36 miles)