LONNIE POOL FIELD AIRPORT
Lonnie Pool Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Weaverville, Trinity County, California. Its activation date was January 1955. The airport covers an approximate area of 65 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lonnie Pool Field/Weaverville Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lonnie Pool Field/Weaverville Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lonnie Pool Field Airport
- Location: Weaverville, Trinity County, California
- Airport Code: O54
- Runway Length: 2,980 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°44.84' / W122°55.34'
- Airport Address: 32341 CA-3, Weaverville, CA 96093, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Weaverville (1.53 miles), Hayfork (19.2 miles)