LOST CREEK AIRPORT
Lost Creek Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Luzerne, Oscoda County, Michigan. Its activation date was August 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 77 acres of land and has two runways with turf surface. Lost Creek Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lost Creek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lost Creek Airport
- Location: Luzerne, Oscoda County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 5Y4
- Runway Length: 2,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°39.60' / W84°14.25'
- Airport Address: Luzerne, MI 48636, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Luzerne (3.49 miles), Mio (5.35 miles)