LOUP CITY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Loup City Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Loup City, Sherman County, Nebraska. The airport was activated in May 1970 and covers approximately 284 acres of land. It has two designated runways with concrete and turf surfaces.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour self-service with credit card), tiedowns (hangar on request) and crop dusting services. Should you require private jet charter at Loup City Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Loup City Municipal Airport
- Location: Loup City, Sherman County, Nebraska
- Airport Code: 0F4
- Runway Length: 3,900 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°17.18' / W98°59.40'
- Airport Address: Loup City, NE 68853, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Loup City (1.44 miles), Ord (22.25 miles)