LOVELL FIELD AIRPORT
Lovell Field Airport is a public use facility located five miles east of the CBD of Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee. Its activation date was November 1937. The airport covers an approximate area of 950 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt paved surfaces. Wilson Air Center-Chattanooga serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as high/low bottled oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place is only 2.3 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lovell Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lovell Field Airport
- Location: Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: CHA
- Runway Length: 7,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: 35°02′07″N 85°12′14″W
- Airport Address: 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: East Ridge (3.11 miles), Chattanooga (6.08 miles)