LOWELL CITY AIRPORT
Lowell City Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Lowell, Kent County, Michigan. The airport was activated in November 1946 and covers approximately 72 acres of land. It has three designated runways with turf and asphalt surfaces.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, tiedowns for transient aircraft, major airframe and engine repair as well as pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Lowell City Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lowell City Airport
- Location: Lowell, Kent County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 24C
- Runway Length: 2,700 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°57.24' / W85°20.63'
- Airport Address: 770 Lincoln Lake Ave, Lowell, MI 49331, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lowell (1.41 miles), Belding (11.58 miles)