LOWER CHATTAHOOCHEE REGIONAL AIRPORT
Lower Chattahoochee Regional Airport is a public use facility located four miles southwest of Cuthbert, Randolph County, Georgia. The airport was activated in June 1948 and covers approximately 46 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt paved surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include tiedowns for transient aircraft. There is currently 1 single engine aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Lower Chattahoochee Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lower Chattahoochee Regional Airport
- Location: Cuthbert, Randolph County, Georgia
- Airport Code: 25J
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N31°42.11' / W84°49.62'
- Airport Address: Georgia 31754, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cuthbert (5.3 miles), Eufaula (22.96 miles)