Lucas Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of Lucas, Russell County, Kansas. The airport was activated in April 1969 and covers approximately 15 acres of land. It has one designated asphalt paved runway in a good condition.
Lucas Airport only offers tiedowns for transient aircraft. There are currently 4 aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Lucas Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lucas Airport
- Location: Lucas, Russell County, Kansas
- Airport Code: 38K
- Runway Length: 2,904 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°3.72' / W98°31.52'
- Airport Address: Lucas, KS 67648, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lucas (0.72 miles), Lincoln (20.59 miles)