LUMBERTON REGIONAL AIRPORT
Lumberton Regional Airport is a public use facility located three miles west of Lumberton, Robeson County, North Carolina. The airport was activated in January 1943 and covers approximately 485 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways in excellent condition.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, charter service, pilot instruction as well as aircraft rentals and sales. Should you require private jet charter at Lumberton Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lumberton Regional Airport
- Location: Lumberton, Robeson County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: LBT
- Runway Length: 5,502 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°36.59' / W79°3.57'
- Airport Address: 163 Airport Blvd, Lumberton, NC 28358, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lumberton (2.97 miles), Bladenboro (16.33 miles)