LUMPKIN COUNTY WIMPYS AIRPORT
Lumpkin County Wimpys Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of Dahlonega, Lumpkin County, Georgia. Its activation date was August 1956. The airport covers an approximate area of 64 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lumpkin County Wimpys Airport offers the following services: 24 hour self-serve with credit card for fuel and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Long Mountain Lodge B&B is only 2.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lumpkin County Wimpys Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lumpkin County Wimpys Airport
- Location: Dahlonega, Lumpkin County, Georgia
- Airport Code: 9A0
- Runway Length: 3,090 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°34.99' / W84°1.20'
- Airport Address: Dahlonega, GA 30533, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Dahlonega (4.04 miles), Blairsville (20.66 miles)