Lynden Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Lynden, Whatcom County, Washington. Its activation date was February 1961. The airport covers an approximate area of 15 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. City of Lynden offers the following services: an automated credit card system for fuel and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Homestead Resort is only 0.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lynden Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lynden Airport
- Location: Lynden, Whatcom County, Washington
- Airport Code: 38W
- Runway Length: 2,425 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°57.35' / W122°27.49'
- Airport Address: Lynden, WA 98264, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lynden (0.7 miles), Ferndale (9.72 miles)