MAC CRENSHAW MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Mac Crenshaw Memorial Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of Greenville, Butler County, Alabama. Its activation date was May 1962. The airport covers an approximate area of 89 acres of land and has one asphalt/paved runway. Aircraft Repair Services offer the following services: tiedowns, after hour call and service charge for fuel as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Hampton Inn Greenville is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Mac Crenshaw Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mac Crenshaw Memorial Airport
- Location: Greenville, Butler County, Alabama
- Airport Code: PRN
- Runway Length: 5,501 feet
- Co-ordinates: N31°50.74' / W86°36.64'
- Airport Address: Greenville, AL 36037, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Greenville (1.19 miles), Fort Deposit (9.83 miles)