MACKINAC COUNTY AIRPORT
Mackinac County Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of the CBD of St. Ignace, Mackinac County, Michigan. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 200 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Great Lakes Air serves as the FBO here and they offer the following service: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Breakers Resort Lakeside is only 0.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Mackinac County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mackinac County Airport
- Location: Mackinac, Mackinac County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 83D
- Runway Length: 3,800 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°53.49' / W84°44.29'
- Airport Address: 1220 N State St, St Ignace, MI 49781, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mackinac Island (6.47 miles), Hessel (17.0 miles)