MADISON COUNTY AIRPORT
Madison County Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of the CBD of London, Madison County, Ohio. The airport covers an approximate area of 148 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Madison County Airport offers the following services: 24 hour self-serve for fuel, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the holiday Inn Express London is only 4.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Madison County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Madison County Airport
- Location: London, Madison County, Ohio
- Airport Code: UYF
- Runway Length: 4,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°55′58″N 083°27′43″W
- Airport Address: 1281 US Highway 40 South West, London, OH 43140, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: London (3.29 miles), Hilliard (17.62 miles)