MADRAS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Madras Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of Madras, Jefferson County, Oregon. The airport was activated in December 1938 and covers approximately 2,098 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways in a fair condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major engine and airframe repair, high/low bottled oxygen, crop dusting, charter services, pilot instruction and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Madras Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Madras Municipal Airport
- Location: Madras, Jefferson County, Oregon
- Airport Code: S33
- Runway Length: 5,089 feet
- Co-ordinates: 44°40′13″N 121°09′18″W
- Airport Address: 2028 NW Berg Dr, Madras, OR 97741, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Madras (2.84 miles), Culver (10.44 miles)